Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Brickology

Mastering Brickology apparently isn't very hard.  Based on some of the blogs, and commentaries in the chats, I see graduates of this course are a plenty!  Present company included obviously!  

BBT4 has been moving along.  Latest winnah is Mr Tuscaloosa Johnny who took down last nights Riverchasers event.  I made the final table, but in the end could not win a flip against IT.

Over the weekend I had some cashes, but nothing to write home about.  I did make it deep once again in the crap shoot known as the DoubleDeuce, which got over 10k runners once again.  

My previously blogged exploits playing the 32K (nightly at 8EST on FT) continued last night.  It's now the 35K, and I managed to make it to 47 (out of 18o0 or so).   Don't feel like posting the BB's, enough to say, it's the same ole story....hence the blog title.  I mean it has to be a true skill to 'not get there' when you have a bazillion outs.....and of course, equally frustrating to see your opponents 'get there' with there silly 1 and 2 outer's.  Haha...same shit, different day I suppose.

2BA


3 comments:

OhCaptain said...

Congrats on making the final table! I won one hand last night. A preflop raise with the hammer hits trips on the flop...of course the board pairing sevens scares everyone away. My AA was also no match for the mighty A5h. Thus is the BBT4 to me. Sigh.

jamyhawk said...

Do you think there is any possibility that the RNG for FTP is not really "random"? Or is it that we just see so many more hands online that the suckouts stick out so much more?

I haven't figured it out but I know I am running cold cold cold online and hot live. Just makes one think that online could really be "rigged".

Fred aka TwoBlackAces said...

Jamyhawk - probably the latter...but those absolutely are the ones that stick in our heads. Also, the math is what it is, but I would like an even distribution on the bad beats. I'd rather them happen when it's early, and not much on the line, rather than late, with everything on the line. Again...latter condition dominates, which is pretty freaking frustrating.