Friday, March 27, 2009

35K is killing me



I had a couple of hands which, as usual, pretty much decide your fate.  Last night, it was KK.  With about 3 tables remaining, I had 190K or so, and middle position open for 5x.  He had about 180k, so I barely had him covered.  His opening was so big, I decided to just shove.  I wasn't afraid of aces, as in that situation, most of the time they either have some garbage trying to steal the blinds, or small to middle pairs...at any rate, he had Ace - Rag.  Yup, the dufus snap calls, and spikes an ace on the Turn.  I was toast shortly after that.  Had I won that hand, I would have taken the chip lead, and been in great position to make a run at the win.  So instead, he took the chip lead....and guess where he ended?  Look at the lobby, he's the fish who finished 18th.

2BA

1 comment:

BamBam said...

I think I've told you this before Fred but just in case, I really like what you're doing over here!

Have a great weekend!