Thursday, March 12, 2009

Mookology 101 - Grade #F



I was about as card dead as I have ever been in last night's Mookie.   250 hands dealt, and only 3 premium hands dealt.  3!!!!!!  Jesus Flipping Christ!!!!!!

The first was AQ, and I had to get uber lucky to even win that hand...sry Dave.



And depending on your definition of 'playable hands', I had KQ twice, a pair of ducks once, and a pair of 8's, and that's it.  The rest were plain ole bottom of the barrel garbage hands.  Pretty crapalicious if you ask me.  

I somehow got to the final table, did have a double up with some ace rag hand, but ultimately, I took another ace rag against KK and JJ, and couldn't summon the suckout gods one more time:



That gave HOP the ammo needed, and was able to take it down.  Congrats to him.

2BA

2 comments:

Shrike said...

I really wish you hadn't given Jordan that ammo, obviously, and I'm irked at myself for not closing the deal. Would be curious if you have any comments about my FT play as exemplified in the two hands I posted (I was pretty card dead at FT too).

-PL

PokahDave said...

LOL TBA...I was stunned...I figured you had A-K anyway "I think I said 'Damn you TBA'...I stared at the river for what seemed 5 minutes....
That's what it takes to just make the final table in a Mookie...then you have to run like god on the final table to win IMO.