Thursday, March 26, 2009

AT&T Sucks huge Donkey Balls

Do yourself a favor, and NEVER ever get AT&T's UVERSE.  It's crap.  Their domestic customer service makes ANY India base support group look like top of the line engineers.

What makes their 'support' so frustrating, is that every time I call, I have to tell whoever answers the same story all over again!!!!!  I ask them...don't you people make notes on your tickets!!!!!!!  So now, I got a direct line into what they call their Level 2 support...supposely, more experience tech's....BULLSHIT!  They are just as stupid as their 1st Level.  

Without getting into the mundane details of what I've been going through the last week, here's an example of their stupidity.  Reader's Digest  version of my issue has to do with my wireless dropping from the RG router randomly.  After having to explain for the umpteenth time what my issue is...this genius starts screwing around with the settings on the RG box, and lo and behold, the wireless starts working.  Of course, the fact that it comes on and off, which is my problem, seems to escape this 'level 2' tech.  However, she decides to proclaim my issue 'fixed'.  What did she do?  She 'turned off the SSID Broadcast' setting.  WOW...Brilliant!  Give her the Employee of the month award!  ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

So of course, the piece of shit wireless drops 20 times during the Mook last night.  I was so on AT&T TILT that upon connecting, I see a pair of walking sticks in the SB, and brilliantly shove them right into some dudes bullets.  GG ME!

FUCK YOU AT&T - AND THE FUCKING RETARDED HORSE YOU FUCKERS RIDE IN ON ALL THE FUCKING TIME!

2BA

2 comments:

Shrike said...

Quality rant. Waffles seal of approval!

-PL

Unknown said...

Yikes, sounds like a pretty tough situation you had to go through. I never had U-Verse for internet but I did for their TV and was never satisfied with it so I decided to switch providers. I found a site online www.BestTVForMe.com that did all the comparisons for me in showing that DISH Network was the perfect TV provider for me! It saved me so much time and now as a DISH Network subscriber and employee I can finally say I love my services again! :)