Saturday, July 19, 2008

Cool Poker Art by Teo Alfonso

As you can all see, I've got a new banner for my blog. This is the artistry and design of Teo Alfonso. I had stumbled on to his '2 Black aces' design on the internet, which I thought was very cool & creative, and put it up as my banner. I did not know however that it was a copyrighted design, and luckily have been able to square things with Teo. On top of it all, he's been gracious enough to provide me with the new design, which I think is way cool, very creative, and I definitely want to give him big props!

So do go check out his site, you may find something that you like, as he has many different categories of design. I especially like his abstract work, and have already had my wife perusing, so I'm sure we will be sending some business his way.

I have also linked him up on my sidebar for future easy access.

Thanks again Teo for everything, you are a way cool & talented artist!

2BA

No comments: