Friday, July 18, 2008

WTF!!!!!!!!

On the Final Table Bubble sitting with 200K+, and FullTilt takes a dump! So I try other sites, and seem to connect ok....so I try Pokerstars and Bodog...WTF??????




I checked on PocketFives, and others having same issue.....I'm going to Bed! They finally turned the real Doom switch on!!!!

EDIT: I checked this morning, and was able to log back in to FT. I was blinded down, and finish 7th.



Obviously, that sucks donkey balls. I don't know what the hec happened, but I did find a few thread on P5's, and I wasn't the only one. Thank god it wasn't in a major tourney!!!

2BA

2 comments:

RaisingCayne said...

Funky! I went real deep in the $26 6seat KO $11.5k Guarantee late last night, and would've been irate if that happened! (Albeit would've likely saved me from bustin' in 17th when AhQh < 8c4c AIPF, but I digress... !?)

Sorry you couldn't finish somethin' off after runnin' that deep! Better luck through the weekend...

corron10 said...

was wondering what happen. thats a bad beat. fuckin full tilt