Thursday, July 17, 2008

Misclick gone good

Played the 50/50 last night, the Mookie, the 32k & the Blogger cash game. I also ran a few satty's on Stars, all from my little laptop. What that means, is that screens are popping up all over the place. What it also means, is if I get distracted, accidents can happen. This one turned out ok:



Being that I actually flopped a hand, I tried to naturally take control and led out, when I flopped the flush draw. SB slowplayed his set, and paid the price for it. This was in the 50/50, and help me get up early in the tournament.

Unfortunately, as is usually the theme, I couldn't close the deal. I finished 132 out of 1062. I can't blame stupid FT this time, I just made a bone-headed play.

Basically, I was to the left of the tourny chip leader, sitting with about 24k in chips. CL raises preflop to 4x, and I smooth call with Siegfried and Roy. I put the CL on Bullets. Flop comes ace high, he min bets. Obviously he has bullets. Then, in a moment of complete an utter insanity, I reraised him all-in. Seriously, it was an out of body experience. I was literally beside myself!!! And I was saying "WTF R U DOING?????!!!!!" Maybe it's because it was late. Maybe I was just tired. Maybe I just suck. Of course, he had bullets. MOOOOOB!!!!

Their was also a blogger cash game going on last name, actually I think 2 tables. I played for about 80 hands, and didn't pick up a single playable hand. I tried to pick some spots, limp some spots, but those guys weren't have any part of my weak play. At any rate, I dropped some bucks, and quit to concentrate on the tournament. Early on in the cash game, KuroKitty put a sick beat on Gnome, as all the money when in on a 9 high flop.



Ok, thats all for now. Riverchasers tonight....among other things. :-)

2BA

No comments: