Sunday, January 4, 2009

Bankroll still ok.....



Many thanks to Mr Julius Goat for hosting this fine tournament, of which I had the pleasure of winning tonight. It was fun, and I enjoyed the deepstacks.

I also had another deep run...this time in the 40K.



I made a few bone headed plays at the very end, in particular with AQ sooted, which I should know better. I then ran QQ into AA and that was that.

Am also grinding the 55's SNG's, to collect points to claim my year end iron man bonus. Happy to say, I'm more than halfway there, and will easily make it before the end of the month.

Now that the holiday time off is over, it's back to the real life.......argh!

2BA

4 comments:

Shrike said...

Congats on the win(s).

-PL

smokkee said...

well done congrats!

Julius_Goat said...

TBA FTW!

You have a Donkavatar coming your way, sir.

Hit me in the www.donkavatar.blogspot.com or in my Goatyblog with what image you'd like to have wearing the jersey.

OhCaptain said...

Congrats sir! Job well done!