Thursday, January 8, 2009

DQB Mania & Bonus achieved

This has been pretty sick, mind you, there have been at least 3 others which I don't have shots of, due to playing on a different system....all were dealt in last 2 days:









I hope that switch stays on for a while!  (Big Grin)

I also got my year end bonus from Iron man last night:

So that was cool to get done early, this time around I made by playing 3 sets of the $55 SNG's, which are by far my most profitable tourny's.  I noticed I was up in the top 100 on the Fulltilt leaderboard, so it got me thinking that if I was to put in a higher volume, I could probably make a run at the prizes.  The guys you see at the top are pretty sick, as they do the max games per set.  Not sure what that is, maybe around 20, but that is crazy.  There are SNG tools out there which help with the management of play, and I'm sure alot of these guys use it, but I don't think I can, given the number of distractions I have.  Still, pretty darn impressive, and if you look at their profits, most of these guys are doing quite well.  If your interested, this weekend Fulltilt will do another SNG madness, which if you can put the volume in, and of course are good at SNG's, you can make some good bucks.

2BA

1 comment:

BamBam said...

Yeah sure just what you need, better cards!

:)