Thursday, May 27, 2010

Futility Ends BBT5

Not a happy ending for 2BA, as I was an early bustout in last night's BBT5 finale. I re-raised with QQ from mid-early position, and a late position player flatted, and so did the original raiser. Flop came 3 middle cards, and the original raiser shoved. I put him squarely on AK, but was not sure about the late position flatter. Not to familiar with his game, so I did the generic blogger theory, and decided he would have repopped with KK or AA to isolate. So I reshove, and he insta calls, and I knew I was dead to KK/AA or a set. He had KK.

Good luck to the 20 of you lucky ones in tonight's TOC. With 3 10K Main event packages and 2 2k packages/T$, that is some incredible equity!

If you win, make sure to take care of Al, this was once again a great treat for all the bloggers. My sincerest thanks for all you do for this our little corner of the Interworld.

2BA

1 comment:

Schaubs said...

Nice run dude. I was really hoping you would win a seat as I feel you would have a great chance at cashing in the ME.

Maybe Hoy will give you his seat...