Sunday, January 27, 2008

Mission Accomplished

Although I must say, FullTilt kind of pull of fast one. When I got the original email about the year end iron man bonus, I understood their email as saying that if you earned any of the 4 iron man levels in December, you'd get the $$$ credited right away. What they really meant was, that if you qualified by reaching any iron man level in December, you earn the right to 'work' off the points needed to release the bonus.....as in for every ft pt, they released a nickel of the bonus. For me that meant 19.5k points! Well today I finally got there, and I'm glad it's over.



A nice side bonus was the added rakeback, so I suppose all in all it was pretty good.


2BA

3 comments:

Alan aka RecessRampage said...

I know man... that was so brutal... 23,500pts here. Check!

Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

So you and I both fulfilled our year end bonus on the same day. Good stuff. Although mine was only $750, it was about 95% achieved through tournaments alone with almost no cash whatsoever to speak of. What a pain in the ass though, for sure.

Maybe see you tonight for the MATH.

Fred aka TwoBlackAces said...

Nice job. I actually cleared the last hundred 4 tabling .50/1 NL cash games, 9 handed. I got the tip from Recess. I had like you, made the rest of the points via SNG's and tournys. I'm not a real big cash game player, but I'm going to toy around with it some more. I 've had pretty good success so far, we'll see how it goes.

I made a cameo in the MATH...I'll post the early cooler domani.