Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sunday Million Replay on PokerStars

I subscribe to Cardrunners, and I highly recommend them for anyone trying to improve either their cash or tournament play. Today, there was a video posted by Adanthar, one of CR's instructor's and a very accomplished tournament player in his own right. He took 3rd in the FullTilt Million last month, if I recall correctly.

At any rate, the video was a commentary of the final table Poker Star's Sunday Million tournament. I didn't know PokerStars did this, and what makes it very facinating to watch, is that they show ALL the player's hole cards. Even without the commentary, to watch how a final table plays out in a major Sunday tournament is incredibly valuable. So if you didn't know like I didn't, check it out. I believe the replays go up on Wednesday's every week.

In other news, I took Hoy's advice and played the token frenzy tonight. I thought I was toast since with about 8 to go until the token bubble busted, I was down to about 1.5 k, and it was a turbo format so the blinds were up there. Incredibly, the player's were nice enough to fold around to me when I was in the BB, and the bigstack who was to my left kept limping into pots, which scared off the rest of the players. So I had the good fortune of his protection, and was able to win my token, which I promptly use to register into Miami Don's Big game on Sunday.

See you all there!

2BA

3 comments:

Shrike said...

I plan to see you there too -- I won't screw up my next attempt at a token like the way I did on Thursday. Blech!

KajaPoker said...

I see you put that token to good use in the Big Game :-)
What happened?

Fred aka TwoBlackAces said...

See next post! ;-)