Monday, January 14, 2008

Rigged or not?

I've heard and read plenty on how online poker is rigged, crooked, etc. I subscribe to the notion that the online sites make/rake way too much money to ever risk their reputation. Although from what I heard on the Rounder's podcast, and supported by the image below, Absolute is still going strong, even after the big scandal.



So who knows if it's just that most online players don't keep up with the news, or just don't care. Maybe they are all just action junkies? but even so, I'd like to stick to a place I trust. Like Fulltiltpoker.com for instance. (Grin) Now I have been reading plenty of badbeat, suckout stories, which seem to occur on Fulltilt, but in fairness, I do think it even's out. I don't see as many post's about how we get lucky on the river hitting are own 2,3 and 4 outers. But such is the life of any poker player. I think that the most irritating part is that they seem to come at the worst time. (see my last post)

So in fairness....here is a major league action hand where your's truly 'sucked out'.



2BA

No comments: