Friday, February 8, 2008

FTOPS Event #5 Limit Holdem (Semi live blogging)

Well, once again, I satellited in to this event for 38 clams on 1st try in one of those Super Turbo's.


My opening table features a pro, Jimmy 'Gobboboy' Fricke. I've so far gotten the best of him. Here's a couple of hands we've played.

Hand #1

Hand #2

Clearly superior play on my part! Limit Holdem is the da bomb! I'm sitting at T5545 at the 1st break, good for 46 of 1168.

2nd Break - I'm at T3768 good for 468 of 777.


I had an up and down level. When we resume, blinds will be at 150/300. Here are some hands of interest in the second level:

Lousy river for me...note to self, TIGHTEN UP!

More river suckiness!

Should have let this one go, but the guy was new, and went with my gut! WRONG!


A little redemption.

OY FLIPPING VEY!!!

Time to start bluffing! All in! oh wait, it's limit!


More bluffing! TIGHTEN UP FOOL!!!

3rd level play starts with bad play on my part!

Make a little comeback, then this hand.


Nice river GOGGOBOY! Out in 601st place.

Oh well, that was fun.....I might do this again, but for now, I'm out!

2BA

No comments: