Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Out of the mouth's of Donkeys....

So inspired by Hoy's success in the 50/50, I signed up for the same tournament last night. I played pretty well, and was able to build a nice stack. Approx 20-30 min after the bubble burst, the following hand came up, which unfortunately didn't go my way.

AJ vs QQ

Unfortunately, I didn't realize that the action leading to the money going in was omitted, but basically it went something like this.

HerbDonk opens the pot for about 1800, he has 5.5k or so behind. Another guy calls, and I'm in the SB with QQ. I reraise to 4k, and folds back to Herbdonk. He hits the time button, and after using it all up, goes ahead and pushes all in. So I call, and he flops the miracle. I don't necessary fault him for the call, but it was his reasoning which he typed in the chat that followed which cracked me up. Here it is, unedited:

bigg_stiff: is that a full tilt cheat? the longer you wait the better your
hand gets
Herbert761: nah
Dealer: gBallz4aLL has 15 seconds left to act
Herbert761: i ahd a note on him
Herbert761: he came over top of me w A9 once
Herbert761: otherwise i folsd

Enough said...LOL!

2BA


No comments: