Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Battle of the Blogger Touranments 3



You can find all the details on Al's page.

In BBT1, I only played one event. I was lucky enough to win it, and since it was The Big Game, it had a nice payout. I didn't play in any other events, mainly because I didn't even realize it was a series. I just happen to see a post by the good Dr if memory serves me right, and was basically my first intro to the 'playing' blogger community.

In BBT2, I played most of the events, and did pretty well. I had a win, and placed 3rd overall in the standings. The win put me in the tournament of champions, which I wrote about in one of my early entries.

I will try and play as many of the BBT3 events as I can, but will probably much less than I did in BBT2, due to our little girl coming into the world in April. But we shall see how it goes.

Good luck to everyone, and special thanks to Al, who has all the right connections in putting these amazing tournaments together!

2BA

No comments: