Sunday, February 10, 2008

A little score



This was a Knockout tournament I played in this morning. I think about 230 or so runners started, and as I've been saying, I finally got 'lucky' at key moments to help me come in 3rd. Although as you'll see, #45 had some fun to cripple me 3 handed.

I shoved in the SB, and got lucky for a change!!!


Got to win these at key moments.


Another push in the SB...he snapped called, and I got lucky.


DrWho limps, and pays for it.


#45 has his fun to cripple me!


Busted shortly after, but all in all, I felt I played well. Still in FTOPS #8, which I got in on another satellite. I'll post an update later or domani.

2BA

2 comments:

Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

IMO you are having an awesome FTOPS man. Multiple scores like this just halfway through the thing is very tough to do, take it from me. Keep it up and maybe I'll be seeing you at the final table of the Main Event next Sunday!

Fred aka TwoBlackAces said...

Thanks Hoy, I appreciate your the kind words. The wife and I are traveling to LaLa land again this weekend, so not sure yet if I can play Sunday. But if I don't, I'll certainly be rooting you and the other bloggers on! Good luck!