Thursday, June 5, 2008

2 Out City

FullTilt is running a parallel Mini Series of Poker, which tracks with the events going on in the WSOP. Yesterday was the mix holdem event, $109 buyin. I jumped in my favorite crack-like Super Turbo which they have running for this series, and for $25 and on my first try I was able to get my seat.




In the tournament, I thought I played pretty well, and managed to last until about the middle of the pack. Unfortunately, my demise came during the Limit round, where with one player already all-in, I flopped and ace. Being limit, I couldn't get my opponent to fold .... and here's what happened:




I really hate limit.

I also played the Mookie in the first post BBT3 blogger tourney. I managed to final table, but however got bounced in 8th, on the $$$ bubble, and of course once again, Mr 2 Outer showed up:



Well, at least one thing went right last night, albeit it's in a game that I clearly suck in, and am basically clueless:



2BA

No comments: