Thursday, June 26, 2008

4 High FTW!

Played and flamed out of some tournaments last night, including the Mookie. I did have this one hand, which reminded me of a story I read about Stu Unger. He was involved in a high stakes heads up match with a guy, who on the river made a big all-in bet. Stuey thought about it and made the call with Ten high (IIRC). The final hand of the game had a board like 3-3-7-K-Q. Stuey reasoned he had 4-5 or 5-6 so he called and flipped over a 10-high hand to win the pot. His opponent had exactly what Stuey thought. Pretty amazing......so here's my version, execept I was lucky enough to not be playing against Stuey Unger! Just another FullTilt bozo, who surely had me beat, and was getting great odds to make the call:



2BA

1 comment:

lucko said...

So funny that his opponent in that hand is an afterthought.