Monday, June 9, 2008

BBT3 finally ends & Rakeback question

Congratulations to all the BBT3 winners!

TuscaloosaJohn - Player of the Month for March - $2k WSoP Package
SirFWALGMan - Player of the Month for April - $2k WSoP Package
TuscaloosaJohn - Player of the Month for May - $2k WSoP Package
OMGitsPokerFool - Tournament of Champions - Main Event Seat Package
Loretta8 - Tournament of Champions - Main Event Seat Package
katiemother - Tournament of Champions - $2k WSoP Package
oossuuu754 - Tournament of Champions - $2k WSoP Package
lightning36 - BBT Freeroll - $2k WSoP Package

Hopefully, one of our brethren will make a big splash at the WSOP, so I wish all of you all the best, good playing, and much luck!

For my part, I am quite dissapointed in how the TOC went for me. I made what I think now in hindsight was a huge mistake in my strategy going into the TOC. There is an old sports adage that says you go with what got you there....well I broke that, and it really killed me. Lesson learned. I think sometimes you let the wheels spin a bit too much, and it works against you.

At any rate, I'm going to continue to trudge along. I had some family over yesterday, so I only played 2 hands in the Badge freeroll, after I had been blinded down to 400 chips. So I just shoved a few hands, and ran into someone's JJ. I do have some 3 tickets into the Sunday Main event Freeroll, so I plan to hit those the remainder of the month.

Overall, my poker lateley has been like running on a treadmill. I'm playing alot, but not going anywhere. My BR has not increased or decreased over the last month, so I'm glad for rakeback, as there is the profit.

Question regarding rakeback, if anyone happens to know. What is the process to break your current deal, if you wish to change to a different provider? I had never realized this, but I'm only getting back 25%, and most places are giving at least 27%.

Finally.......I won the Donkament Friday night. Funny, Dookie and Donkament in the same week....might have exceeded my max allowable blogaments wins! LoL



MATH tonight, although I hope Hoy doesn't go with the Satty format again. There's plenty of those running on FullTilt already.

2BA

4 comments:

OhCaptain said...

Nice job on the Donkament! Wish I could have been there, but taking my 5 year old to the amusement park for her birthday was a lot more fun.

see ya on the felt!

actyper said...

I you're talking about Full Tilt rb, then you most likely won't be able to change affiliation (ie create a new name). 27% is standard for FT so your rb is ripping you off. Send them an email and get it changed!

KajaPoker said...

er says, but if that doesn't work you should try to contact http://www.rakebackpros.com/ and see if they can do a switch. From the PXF forums it looks like they are somehow tight with FTP and might even be owned by them. This is the only rakeback deal they offer so it might be true.

KajaPoker said...

stupid blogger. cut off my first line. It should read:

I would try what actyper says....