Thursday, June 19, 2008

Final Table the 32K




This hand was a huge turning point for me:



That pot would've put be over 320K....alas, my fucking laptop froze, and even though I was pounding on the keyboard, I got no response, only to see the hand get timed down, and folded. I rode a rollercoaster of emotions in those 30 seconds....first the anger and frustration of the fold, then the elation when I saw I would have been up against KK, with AT and one of my outs dead, then to utter disgust when I saw the AQ flop. YUK!

Why did my computer freeze you may ask???? well it was sort of a perfect storm of sorts....1st I was watching the freaking ESPN360 final table of the shorthanded event with Dario the scarfed Italian, and it's a fucking resource hog! 2nd, I had Pokertracker and the PHUD running.....3rd I was listening to LivepokerRadio and the Mookie coverage over ITUNES, but, the big issue was MY GODDAM VIRUS CHECKER WHICH DECIDED TO KICK OFF RIGHT AT THE TIME OF THIS HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok rant over. :-(

Today is another day.

2BA

2 comments:

oossuuu754 said...

you coming to Okie-Vegas?

lj said...

nice run!! just remember, if you were in the hand, no guarantee that A is coming.

don't mean to be insensitive, but lol at this "even though I was pounding on the keyboard, I got no response"