Monday, June 30, 2008

HORSE WSOP Champ

Big props to Scotty Nguyen for taking down the 50K HORSE at the WSOP.

In more insignificant news, I came in 12th at the HORSE Mini WSOP event #51.



Man, that's alot of work to come up short. Especially since I pretty much suck at the stud games, suck at Omaha 8, and I deplore Limit Holdem!!! Interestingly, my strongest game was Razz last night....it's all about bricking the nutz baby!

I also played the 750K. My sentiments are right along the lines as RaisingCayne's lastest post.

Here's the hand I busted on:



The funny thing (again) is that my player notes did me in. I'm going to have to stop writing them! I had a note on player 7, indicating he liked to 4 bet light when in late position. So I took my fabulous looking Anna Kournikova and put her in the match.

Usual results prevail......looks good, never wins! :-)

2BA

No comments: