Wednesday, June 11, 2008

ESPN360 & Blonkaments

Quick note on ESPN360. If you don't know, they are broadcasting final tables live at the WSOP. I stumbled on to it last night, and watch the ladies final table, which was actually pretty entertaining. Mostly because of the body language between the final two, which had me cracking up big time. :-0!!!

The blonkaments have had a major drop in attendance the last few nights, which is probably expected with most people being burnt out on the BBT3. I have played both the MATH and Skillz this week, and I think neither got more than 16 or 17 runners.

In last nights Skiilz game, Stud H/L, I managed to donk to a 2nd place finish. I actually had a pretty big lead when we got heads up, but I raised up my Donk factor, and got plastered like the bug I just did in my backyard. At any rate, ANIGUY won it, so gg to him.

Tonight is Mook night, and hopefully the turnout will be a little better.

2BA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a schedule of when Poker is being broadcast on ESPN360? I know they are doing a lot of WSOP Europe. I cannot find anything on ESPN pertaining to upcoming poker events or archived poker content. They don't even have poker listed in the sports drop-down menu :(