Monday, June 16, 2008

WSOP Main Event seat (lack of one that is)

First of, a big congrats to LJ for winning her seat in the 150 seat satellite on FullTilt last night. She played an excellent end game, making the right calls at the right time, and having it pay off big. I am pretty sure she will go to the ME, so best of luck to you LJ, we are rooting for ya!

I believe other than PokerFool and Loretta, LJ is the first blogger to win a seat outright....I could be wrong, at any rate, that makes at least 3. I'm pretty sure that the "Super Red Hot (only in the Poker sense)" Lucko will also play...I mean after all, he's only won like a bazillion tournaments in the last few months, in fact, check out his blog, he did it again yesterday!

As for FullTilt...way to again to setup this 150 game tournament on Fathers Day. I really want to play it, but it was just not doable, and I was pretty dissappointed. Maybe the scheduling brains can take that into consideration in the future, but I'm sure it's not going to happen.

As for the rest of the weekend, I got caught up playing those 300 chip super turbos. Pure crack I tell ya, pure crack! :-)

I also played and got deep in a $26 dollar tourney. However, I got KK in the BB vs the chip leader who had raised from early position. I reraised, and he 4 bet me. I am an idiot, because once he 4 bet me, I KNEW he had AA. Everyone says the 4th bet is either AA or KK, and I had KK. He had about 50k in chips, and I had a healthy 40k stack. So after going through all that thought process, I finally said something like " fuck it, this is a 26 dolla donkament, and no way I'm folding KK preflop esp to that stupid looking surfer icon I can't stand'......thank you very much....of course, IGHN...he had aces. Ha ha

2BA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Iggy won a seat on Stars yesterday as well.

lj said...

thx dude!