Wednesday, March 19, 2008

BBT3 - Game #11 Skillz

So last night's BBT3 skillz game's were Limit Holdem, Omadraw H/L, Stud Hi & Stud H/L AKA HOSE. I managed to make it to the final table, were I went up against the very hot 'Lucko' and the card rack known as 'Chippy McStacks'.

On my road to the final 3, I played some fun hands. Here's one against Dr J & Drizz



I happen to be a the good side of that hand, but of course, it would turn later. When we got down to 2 tables, I completely misplayed this hand. Dumb dumb dumb.




Here's lucko doing what he does best at the the final table:



I folded preflop, as Lucko put in the 3rd raise, good thing I did too!

Finally 3 handed, I was on the wrong side of this hand....cool cooler.




I had a 4 in the door, paired on 4th, and got the money capped on 4th and 5th with Chippy. By then I realize he had rolled up aces, and for whatever reason, he checked behind on both 6th and 7th. Didn't matter much, since it crippled me, and gave him the monster lead.

I went out shortly thereafter, and Lucko ony lasted a few more hands. Chippy ran good, and has been hot of late. Congrats to him, and earning the TOC seat.

Mookie tonight, see you all there!


2BA

2 comments:

lucko said...

Nice job. 8 in-the-points out of 10 is pretty impressive. Should be a fun run for the first $2k seat.

Fred aka TwoBlackAces said...

Your not doing bad yourself, good luck (not that you need it)!