Monday, March 31, 2008

BBT3 - Game #18 recap

Well, I bubbled the points last night in The Big Game, but I really had no choice. I was in last place (17 of 17), and I had been looking to push forever, but I kept getting crap cards. I had managed one double up, with A9, but in the end, I pushed from the SB with AJ after the button open raised. He had K6, and of course nailed not just one K, but for good measure a second on the river.



A little unlucky I suppose, but this dude has had my number. So now, I'll need the come from behind score, so I will need a high finish tonight in the MATH if I am to take the monthly points title, and the WSOP prize.

2BA

1 comment:

TuscaloosaJohnny said...

Hey, thanks for the comment on the nice run. My chat is banned on FTP for another couple of weeks (don't ask...heh) so I can't respond to anyone. Don't believe the comments about winning 12 hands in a row as a dog. I might have won two or three so I don't know what they are talking about...I remember winning a couple of 70 percenters against dry aces, so I was favored on some of my key hands Sunday. But, yes, I did beat AA with J8. That was sick. Not sure if it was the true bubble because that was with 16 left and I think 16 got points yesterday.