Sunday, March 23, 2008

12K Rebuy - Nice little Score



The cool thing too is I was only in for $20 bucks, and didn't even take the add-on. I was playing some other tourney's as well, so I don't even recall I got the 9k or so I had after the rebuy hr ended. As you can see in the graphic, Annette_15 played, and came in tenth. She took a sick beat to finish on the FT bubble, when she got it all with AK vs A7, and the lucky dude spiked a 7 on the river.

I took some hands snaps using the replayer at the final table. Here's the first key one, where I was able to double in a SB vs BB hand.



4 handed, I was short and shoved A9, and #45 delivered for a change:




3 handed and short again, I got dealt TwoBlackAces (grin) in the BB.



Still treading water, I had to put it in with KJ and survived:



And finally heads up, the bustout hand:



I also want to share this hand, it's one that comes up every once in a while, and in this case, it worked out well for Orangeboy.



2BA

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice score, Congrats!

jjok said...

well done man....very nice

lucko said...

Congrats!

KajaPoker said...

TBA at the final table, very nice!

lj said...

wtg!

Eric a.k.a. Bone Daddy said...

like the little replayer thingy, what the hell is that from. makes the hands real easy to follow that posting a 120 line hand history.

Fred aka TwoBlackAces said...

Thx everyone I appreciate it.

Eric, the replayer is at:

http://www.pokerhandreplays.com/import.php

and it's free to use.

Ice Girl said...

Congrats on your wins! You should try your luck at playing a pro poker player in the Bodonkey blogger tourney. Tomorrow Josh Arieh will be playing in their tournament. It's open to all poker bloggers. Check it at WSOP blogger tournament

Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Wtg Fred, you are on a major heater right now. Hope it lasts as long as possible.