Friday, March 28, 2008

BBT3 - Game #17 Riverchasers & another score

In the latest installment of the BBT3 last night, I donked it up real good. I had a couple of player's I didn't know, and I tried the wrong moves, and basically spewed chips, and was just bad playing on my part. I finished out of the points somewhere down in 80ish spot. I was surprised to noticed this morning that Al updated the BBT3 leader board, and that I still have a very small lead heading into the last two events in the overall point standing.

So after the Riverchaser's got started so horribly, I remembering noticing the lobby clock was at 8:29, and I made a last second decision to play the 50/50. As it turned out, it was a pretty good decision.



I took a fairly bad beat when I busted out, but I really can't complain. Considering I was in dead last place when down to 27, and stayed in last as people busted out, I suppose you can say I ran good. If I can a chance, I may post some interesting hands, but I can tell you I was in shove mode from about 50 player's or so remaining.

Congrats to KatieMother who finished 30th last night in the 50/50. I hadn't noticed I had been moved to her table, until I raised her BB, and got scolded in the chat! :-) Just like a mom!

Thats all for now, see you all on Sunday for the next BBT3 'Big game'.

2BA

10 comments:

4dbirds said...

Congrats on the score!! I was so glad to wake up and see you had a nice cash. That Bad Rad Man was such a bad player. When I got the AQ on my going out hand I was so sure I had him. Oh well.... Again, congrats.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Riggstad said...

Dude you're on fire!

Nice run, nice cash...

Must be blogger month in the dailys!

I guess I'll try one tonight watching 'Nova upset Kansas!

BOOOOOOOOOOM!

Shrike said...

Great job. I'll trade my two final tables this week in the BBT3 for your score!

Anonymous said...

Man! Way to kill it!!!

Donkette said...

Congrats! But honestly it's not a surprise, I wish I knew I would have loved to watch you play... You are in the top 10 on my list of learning how to play the game.

KajaPoker said...

TBA, you rule. Take down the monthly seat, will ya'?

RaisingCayne said...

Nice finish in the 50/50!!! Congrats! AND nice results on the leaderboard! Your game's obviously on fire... keep it up!

Fred aka TwoBlackAces said...

Thanks everyone!

lj said...

niiiiiice!!