Friday, March 21, 2008

BBT3 - Game #13 RiverChasers

Congrats go to Mr ScottyMC for taking down last nights tournament, and the 12th seat into the TOC.

EDIT: Holy #$%^*#....Alan post about how this went down at last night's final table. WTF????? I am at a lost for words. Private Ryan reference is right on!



I didn't play last night as I had noted in the previous post, and frankly, with Mrs 2BA only a few weeks away from delivering mini 2ba, I don't know how many more of the tournaments I'll be able to play this month. That and I have family coming into town, so we'll see how it goes. Currently, I am fortunate to hold the top spot in the monthly points race, but there is a handful of very capable folks which can over take me easily.

In other news, I am bummed that I completely missed the boat on this offer:



I don't recall seeing that early on, and of course now is too late. Bummer....hopefully the rest of you did see this, I know I've seen the badge on many of the blogs I peruse.

I may make another appeareance in the donkament tonight, if I do, look for me to have some fun again!

2BA

5 comments:

Alan aka RecessRampage said...

Dammit! I did not see the thing about the badge either.

AlCantHang said...

Not too late. I just haven't posted about it yet. They just added that this week.

KajaPoker said...

where is it?

Riggstad said...

go here:

http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/battle-of-the-bloggers

lj said...

congrats on impending mini 2ba!