Thursday, March 20, 2008

BBT3 - Game #12 The Mookie

I busted somewhere in the middle of the pack last night, when I moved in for my last 1k OTB to steal the blinds, but the SB woke up with 77, and I lost the flip holding QJ.

I had it up to 3k at one point, then got into a hand with Kaja where I lost half my stack, having to fold to a reraise after I had made a potsize c-bet on the flop. I don't have the details at hand right now, I may post it later today as an update, but I do recall using my timebank, and although I felt it was close, it would have been for all my chips, and with 1800 or so still left in my stack, I thought fold was the right call.

Congratulations to pureprophet who hung in there after getting short at one point, and coming back for the victory.

Tonight is the next game courtesy of the Riverchaser's, although there is a very good chance I won't be able to make it.

Riverchasers Online Tour
No-Limit Hold ‘em, Double Stack
$10+1
Every Thursday at 21:00 ET
Password: riverchasers

2BA


1 comment:

KajaPoker said...

I'll have to find that hand and post it. I had AJo for second pair. Not sure what you had.