Monday, March 10, 2008

Weekend Roundup

I suppose this past weekend can be categorized as Ho-Hum overall. However, I have been having a really good time playing Satellite's, since those wins can now be converted to Tourney $'s on Fulltilt. Yesterday I nabbed a couple of Sunday Brawl seats, and was happy to convert those, although I normally would have liked to play it, so we'll see how this keeps panning out. Especially if I win a WSOP seat. Anyone have thoughts on what they'd do? I guess one way to mitigate that, would be to win multiple seats!

The highlight of the weekend was getting another Royal. I had one earlier in the year too, although not flopped. I'm sure I haven't played enough hands in between these either, so I'm doing better than the odd's would dictate:




I also played some cash games, and had a few hands that just make you chuckle. This one in particular....Nothing like flopping the joint, and getting Royally sucked out on...I mean was the case Ten really necessary???



I also played the 750K. This is one of my favorite tournaments, and if I have any goal at all, it would be to win this one someday. Yesterday's tournament saw 3974 runner's start, and somebody was to walk away with th 140K top prize. However, I noticed this morning that it didn't complete? I assume FT crashed or something, which wouldn't be surprising. I however busted out in 118th place, good for 8 bills, but frankly, it was bizarre I even got that far. On the bubble I was down to not even having enough chips left for the Big blind, which I would have been forced to post. However, some dude (completely unsolicited I assure you) started to rally the table to 'stall' on my behalf. Why? I have no clue, but sure enough they all went into the timebank, enough to get to hand for hand. Since we were still in the current hand when that was reached, the bubble busted. Then I proceeded to see the most amazing streak of luck occur, as I lived through both the BB and the SB. Then on the button I had about 4k or so, and I it folded to me, and of course I pushed and both the blinds FOLDED! LoL....at any rate, the bubble busted at 522, and I ended in 118th....go figure!

.

Tonight it's Monday's at the Hoy, and the 6th BBT3 TOC seat is up for grabs. Al is keeping a running tab on the results here, so check it out.

2BA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you send me an email or leave a comment on my blog with email address so I can send you the profile questions? Thanks!