Tuesday, March 4, 2008

BBT3 - Game 2 MATH

Another big turnout last night for the second game in the BBT3. 103 donkey's including yours truly started the MATH, hosted by 'the hammer player'. In fact, I had Hoy himself at my starting table.

And no sooner than the first couple of orbits, I go up against our esteemed host, only to see all but a few hundred of my chips get shipped over to him. NH sir.

If I put him on the made flush on the flop, then I'm a dog on the redraw (I didn't think he had the K). My thought process was split down the middle however, half saying Hoy wouldn't push that early unless he had the made flush, and the other half saying he knows I know that, so he could make the move with less figuring I'd fold.

At any rate, I couldn't find the fold button, and figured it was gonna be a short evening for me. Well I was wrong. I played the short stack about as good as I can ever remember, and somehow managed to last all the way until I busted in 11th place. I suppose all in all, I should be happy with getting as far as I did, considering the lousy start.

However, I surely hated to go out like this.

Oh well, at least I'm on the board. Congrats to Columbo for taking it down, and winning the second TOC seat.

2BA

No comments: