Wednesday, April 2, 2008

BBT3 - Game #20 Skills Series Omaha 8/B

Skills game last night open up a new month of BBT3 action, and another 2k seat is up for grabs for the overall monthly point leader. The game was Omadraw 8 or better, and 90 runner's showed up. I started off fairly well, but fizzled in the middle of the pack, when I was gunned down by some interesting callers who hit their draws on the river. So not too hot of a start, but frankly I don't expect to be much of a factor this month. I will try and play as many events as I can, but with Mrs 2BA less than 2 weeks from delivery, my time will be directed on more important matters. :-)

The guys got another blogger cash game going last night, so I jumped in. Friendly game with $60 max buyin, and .15/.30 blinds. I managed a leave about $40 winner, but it was just more about playing and having fun with the bloggers. Fuel was playing some $5/$10 game, so that was interesting to watch as well, and then it appears he jumped to a $25/50 table, which on his blog he blogs about a sick hand against Matusow...although I thought at first it may be an April fools joke? but nevertheless, if it did happen, it was a hec of a pot.

There was also another PushFest last night, and wouldn't you know the first time I get seated at a table with No Bloggers, I get AA on the first hand, only to see everyone fold! Drats!!! and DoubleDrats!!! At any rate, those are fun, and watching the chat of the regular player's is a hoot and then some.

Tonight is Mookie night, and back to good all NL holdem donkery!

2BA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw the hand last night and it was no April Fool's joke.

Good luck tonight

Riggstad said...

hahahahah.. Def no april fuels joke.

Cash game was fun.. right up until I broke another set of headphones

Good luck to you and your wife!

congrats