Tuesday, April 29, 2008

BBT3 - Game #35 MATH & the latest deal of the century

Well the TOC for the BBT3 continues to get tougher. Big congrats to Cmitch for taking down the MATH last night, albeit in another chop situation with pokahdave. Cmitch made the steal of the century for himself, as the money he gave up in the chop, is no where near the value for the seat. Seems like BBT3 will be remember as the tournament of chops!

I flamed out early as his been the theme for me in April, but I did have a nice run in the 50/50 last night, busting out in 52nd place, when my QQ couldn't barrel through KK. Nevertheless, it was nice to get deep in a tourney again.

Tonight is the Skillz game, Stud Hi Limit. I'll probably play, but only to torture myself, and maybe a few of my fellow blogger mates. :) password is skillz, 9:30 EST on Fulltilt.

2BA

1 comment:

Alan aka RecessRampage said...

I'm gonna suggest a 50 way chop in the TOC. Everyone goes home a winnah!!!!