Tuesday, April 15, 2008

BBT3 - Game #27 MATH & Epassporte alternatives

Busted out of the MATH early last night, so not much to talk about there. Skidoo took it down, and wins the TOC seat, so congrats to him on the victory.

Tonight BBT3 rolls on with Skillz, I think it's going to be limit stud h/l.

As many of you may have heard, Epassporte is no longer a funding option for U.S. based online poker players. I ran across this post, which lists some alternatives.

The only real impact it has on me, is that I used Epassporte as my $$ portal between FT and Stars. So I'll have to figure out some other way to do it, although my play on Stars is minimal, given they have no rakeback program (that I am aware of at least).

2BA

1 comment:

Alan aka RecessRampage said...

The best $ portal to move money between Stars and FTP are your fellow bloggers. Just ask them for a transfer exchange. Someone will do it. I've done that with numerous people so now, I have a decent roll in Stars... and I never play there. lol