Tuesday, April 22, 2008

In a moment, back to our regularly schedule program

Hey all, as I mentioned in the comments on my last post, I want to thank everyone who left kind and wonderful sentiments, my wife and I truly appreciate it.

I've been camped at the hospital since Wednesday, we are hoping to go home today, but perhaps not until tomorrow. There were some complications which have extended our stay, but I am happy to say my wife is feeling a billion times better, and she is recovering nicely.

As for my little girl, she's doing great, eats well, and has me changing diapers like they are going out of style! :-) But it's all great!

Thanks to some free wireless here at the hospital, I was able to get a few late night sng's and cash games in. In fact, I'm up very nicely, and have made a dent into what will be my 20% of the bill.

Even got a little DQB action:



Thats all for now, good luck to everyone vying for BBT3 TOC seats.

2BA

3 comments:

Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Congrats on the new addition big man. Super cute just like your ftp avatar.

Alan aka RecessRampage said...

When you're running good, you're running goooooooooooooot!!!!

RaisingCayne said...

A belated congrats 2BA! Hope you've made it home safe and sound.