Sunday, April 13, 2008

BBT3 - Game #26 Riverchasers & Donkament Donkery

So I failed to make the points again in the Riverchasers, although I think I am playing well, the cards are just not falling for me right now. I had a hot March start, but April has been pretty cold, as far as the BBT3 goes.

For this tournament, the only interesting thing was that PirateLaywer, had some really huge hands in the Big Blind. IIRC, Aces 2 or 3 times, Kings and Queens 1 each, but had the misfortune of running into quads, with one of the aces, and the table gave him a walk on the others. The queens was a hand against me, in a Sb Vs BB situation:




I have absolutely no idea where my head was in this hand. Most of the time, I'm raising this hand preflop, yet I completed. . And my river action has me scratching my head. It worked out obviously, and even though I'm sure PL has beat himself up about how he played the hand, I think I was really the one out in LALA land, and just got dumb lucky. Oh well, it happens.

Friday night, I Donked it up in the Donkament once again. Other than the last 3 hands, I played every hand...as in I pushed every hand. I've been doing this trying to break the record of most rebuys, which I think is 54. Well I had 73 plus the addon! However, that may not be good enough, as PokahDave was doing a good job of keeping up, so I don't know how many he had, but thats my posted number. I took a snap of the stats too:



So that was alot of fun, and OhCaptain was the benefactor of my donkish play.

I've been donking it up also in some heads up sng's....I enjoy playing them because they are fairly quick. Sometimes one is all that is needed. At any rate, good ole 45 keeps me in check, no matter what I play.



I'm going to try and get into the 750K today, maybe I'll see some of you guys out there.

2BA

3 comments:

katitude said...

SEVENTY THREE?!?

holy cats - definitely a record!

PokahDave said...

There was no way I was even close to your 73...I probably had less than 30! Best 30 I spent on entertainment for a long time though. GG

OhCaptain said...

I certainly do appreciate your heroic record :-)

I had a great time too. The Donkament is turning into my favorite tournament of the week. Good times and great laughs.

See ya on the felt