Thursday, April 3, 2008

BBT3 - Game #21 The Mookie

Played the Mookie last night, and was fortunate to make another final table. I wound up busting in 6th, when Mr Julius Goat hit a two outer on the river. Of course, he only needed that because I outflopped him, being behind with KQ vs A5. Here's the hand:



Last night also saw another blogger cash start up, this time .75/1.5 deep stacks, with most buying in for the max $300. I'll have to verify on my tracker, but I think I basically broke even. I managed to win back most of my losses on one hand where I flopped a boat with 77, and managed to get paid off by Bayne who made a straight on the turn, but with a paired board checked called all the way.

Initially the guys had started up at $2/$5 deep stacks, but didn't get many customers, so it seems that the smaller stakes were in more people's comfort zone.

Tonight the BBT3 continues with the River chasers game:

Tournament: Riverchasers Online Tour
Where/when: Full Tilt, Thursday 21:00ET
Game: ???
Buyin: $10+1
Password: riverchasers


2BA

1 comment:

Julius_Goat said...

TBA - Yeah man, you run goot. Sorry about that bad ol' beat.

You'll get me back next time, no doubt.