Tuesday, April 8, 2008

BBT3 - Game #23 MATH

Bubbled the points last night in the MATH, although I was lucky to even get that far. Early on I was down to about 1000 chips, and had to hit some cards (read:suckout)to survive, and eventually move up. The first hour I played like a maniac, I was raising like a madman almost every hand, but to my left was Tuscaloosa John, Schuabs, Julius Goat, and collectively, they weren't have any of that, and repopped me plenty of times. The only one that let me get away with it, was Hoy, who was there but not there.

One fun little hand I had, was getting to the lay the hammer down. I've done it many times before, but I always forget to uncheck the automucker, but yesterday I paused (which should have been a tell), and got away with it:



Fun times!

2BA

1 comment:

Julius_Goat said...

That was a sick starting table for six max, Fred. Pretty much nobody there that I'd want to have sitting with me if I'm trying to take control.

If Hoy hadn't been sitting out, I think it would have been one of the tougher BBT starts I've seen.

If you'd replaced Hoy's dead stack with Lucko and me with Loretta, I think it would have been one for the ages.