Monday, April 14, 2008

Sunday Satty's & Donkament record confirmed

First things first...Kat has confirmed my donkament record. And OhCaptain has confirmed his gratitude! :-) So from now on, I'll let someone else be the nutso to try and break that record, but as you can see in the previous post, the only thing two things required is button mashing skills and FTP's 45 fully cooperating! Really simple!

So Sunday turned out to be Satellite day for me. And it was a good day to say the least. I managed to win a $500 seat to the main event tourney and also won a seat to the 750K. I played the latter (with no luck) and cashed out the T$'s on the former.

I then happen to notice with about 2 minutes to go, that the $26 buyin to the Monday night 1K only had 25 or so signed up. So I giddyuped ala Kramer, only to notice that another 15 had the same idea! Oh well, shit happens:



Pretty nice, considering I was major leagued outchipped when we got 3 handed. I had a little help from this hand to put me in position to contend:



Sweet win considering the buyin, of course, I cashed out the T$'s. For one, it's a very tough field, and I'd pretty much be dead money. Second, I may have to scado0dle at any moment with Mrs 2BA being overdue now, and I'd be between the proverbial rock and hard place! (just kidding honey!)

BBT3 resumes tonight with Mondays at the Hoy, $24 bucks gets you in, password is hammer!

2BA

2 comments:

KajaPoker said...

nice 2 outer for 1K, woot! then dodging the flush? wowza!

you are the sat king!

how do you know how many buy-ins you had in the donkament other than doing the math in the cashier window?

Fred aka TwoBlackAces said...

I counted them from the hand history. Actually, I would have had more, but I had the autobuy radial clicked, and sometimes I wouldn't lose it all, so it wouldn't auto rebuy.