Wednesday, May 7, 2008

BBT3 - Game #40 Skillz & 25k Final Table

Well, I made my weekly contribution in the Skillz game tonight, which was limit Razz. Needless to say, I sucked, and busted middle of the pack. I did have some distraction, albeit not much, since I suck at Razz anyway, but I did manage to make the final table of the 25K KO.



I ran decently, and picked up 10+ scalps along the way, which is always a nice bonus. Unfortunately for me, and as you can see, the final table was pretty sick. There were 3 pro's, and the absolutely 'hottest' (as in on a major heater kaja) blogger in Lucko at the final table.

The man can do no wrong, and as you can see, took it down for another 6k+ payday. Pretty impressive is all I can say. Live or online, he's got it going, so props to him, and hopefully he can ride it as long as possible.

2BA

4 comments:

lucko said...

Congrats on the final table, I was hoping we would get heads-up.

4dbirds said...

Congrats on the final table. Who was the third pro?

BamBam said...

Congrats TBA !
Always nice to see you doing well.

KajaPoker said...

well done TBA. I guess you're on a massive heater too. (see how I wrote that without being all ghey about it?). lol.