Saturday, May 24, 2008

BBT3 - Game #50 Riverchasers

Astin the chef won the Riverchasers Thursday evening. I donated to his cause when my AK couldn't catch up to his JJ. The hand went down where he opened for a raise in early position. I was next to act and decided to reraise him on this occasion. I don't know why really, but I'm sure the fact that the night before I had reraised him (being to his left also) about a dozen times (ok maybe like 4 or 5), and he folded each time, might have had something to do with it. Or then again, maybe I'm just a donk, since for that very same reason, I should have known his opening range was tighter, probably more like JJ+. At any rate, well done, and congrats on the TOC seat.

The big FullTilt 25K is HU is on later this afternoon, so if you have a chance to check out, it should be very entertaining. I have some family coming into town, so I don't know how much of it I will be able to see, but it really is a who's who of anybody who is anybody in the poker world. Blogger Rex55 won her way in, so the bloggers do have representation. For those that don't know her, check out her blog, she is an excellent player, with major poker chops!

Finally, I leave you with my bustout hand from last night's Donkament. I only post it, because it is entertaining to watch! (Yeah right! LoL)



Good luck everyone, and have a great 3 day Memorial Day weekend!

2BA

No comments: