Tuesday, May 6, 2008

BBT3 - Game #39 MATH

I bubbled the points last night, which was disappointing, as I thought I was playing well. My bustout hand occurred when the button open raised, and I pushed my last 4k or so, only to have the BB call all in. Oh well, I had the worst of it with AT, IIRC, Button had Q's and BB had J's...either way, I busted...nice setup #45.

In fact, #45 has been kicking my butt go with these hands. I've posted some brutal ones of late, but this one in the 35K yesterday, almost had me going to Best Buy this morning:



The kicker is that leading up to this hand, I had been dealt 17 small to mid pocket pairs, all without hitting a set. Then finally I hit a set, only to have my opponent hit his 2 outer. Thats poker I suppose.

Tonight's Skillz game is Razz, as the BBT3 continues. You all know my feelings on limit games, but then again, you also know I love the torture. 9:30 Est on Fulltilt as always, password is skillz.

2BA

No comments: