Friday, May 9, 2008

BBT3 - Game #42 & FTOPS #3

I busted out of the Riverchasers last night in 11th spot. Congrats to Pokerfool on the win, and of course the coveted TOC seat. I noticed George came in 2nd, he's been pretty hot in the BBT3, and is probably close to the top spot in the overall standings.

By the way, George has setup a headsup tournament on Sunday. Check it out over on his blog.

Speaking of headsup tournaments, FTOPS #8 on Sunday will be a heads up tourny as well. It's $500 clams to buyin, so I plan to hit the satellite's. I hope they run the crack super turbo's, as I seem to be invincible in them. Yesterday, I unfortunately only had time to play 1 to the FTOPS #3. Of course I won it! :-)



So, life is good, and I went about my business I had to get done. Then with about 30 min until the start of the tournament, I notice this:



I had a genuine WTF moment!! A waiting list??? these bozo's had capped the tournament at 759, then oversold seats!!!! Then I noticed it was a shootout.....oh well, I unregistered off the waiting list, and took the T$.

Good luck to everyone this weekend at the tables, and especially to all FTOPS players, maybe one of us bloggers will have a breakthru 6 figure $$$! That would be sweet, eh!

2BA

No comments: