Tuesday, May 13, 2008

BBT3 - Game#43 MATH & Must See training vid

I don't know what it is lately, but I can't seem to get anything going in the blogger tournaments. After having a hot April at the start of the BBT3, I've tanked big time. I am running pretty good outside of the blonkaments, but I don't know what the reason is, nor have I put the time into analyzing my play. I guess I best do something about it before the TOC, else I'm going to be the big fish at the big dance.

Last night was no exception, I busted out early, and I must admit on a really bad play. My opponent had been raising by BB, and I finally decided to take a stand with QJ sooted, and of course he had Aces. The funny thing is that I could have gotten away from it, but in a very tilty like manner, I just put it all in, and of course didn't get there.

Tonight is the Skillz series, and I believe it's HOE, alternating Holdem with Omaha 8 or better. I'm on the fence, but I'll probably donate & play. Password is skillz, onFullTilt @ 9:30EST.

I also had another deep run in the nightly 32K. However as is always the case, when the big hand went down, I was on the short end of the stick. The one nice thing was that after I suffered a huge loss about 10 or so from the bubble, which left me crippled, I was able to stay patient, and worked my stack back up. I wound up finishing about 30th, so another nice finish, but of course, 30th out of 1200 is about a C-Note, where finishing 1st is 7k. Here's the hand I was referring to:



Ok, now on to some really funny shit. With all the training site's popping up, there was one bound to rise to the top. Well folks here it is, featuring top intructor Water Boat:



I dare you to try and keep a straight face....I know I couldn't! If you search his name on (gder01) on YouTube, you can get the rest of the collection. :-)

2BA

No comments: