Tuesday, May 20, 2008

BBT3 - Game #47 MATH

I finished 3rd out of 61 runners in the MATH last night, and picked up some points in the BBT3 standings. The (not sure by who) annointed 'evil wonka' took it down, for his 2nd BBT3 win, once again meaning one less person in the TOC, and an overall bump up in equity for all TOC seat holders.

After I busted, I went to bed about as tired as can be, after a full day of helping my folks move. Actyper had a pretty huge lead 3 handed, and when he busted me with TT vs 22, IIRC he had a pretty big lead on Wonka. So congrats to Wonka, that's always nice when you can come from behind for the victory.

That was pretty much it for poker me last night, so I'll see you all tonight at the Skillz game. I see it's NL Omadraw Hi/Low. I'm sure the Donkery will be alive and well, and I'm sure I'll be contributing.

2BA