Thursday, May 22, 2008

BBT3 - Game #49 Mookie & Dookie win

I think there were under 100 runner's for last nights Mookie IIRC. Unfortunately, I had to finish up some reports for work last night, and was not able to really play at my leisure. In fact, by the time I was down to about 500 chips or so, I realized I had only play 7 hands! and those were probably in the blinds. Congrats to PokerFool on taking it down. In fact, the final table featured a majority of TOC seat holders, so with PokerFool taking it down, we again have an increase in equity for all TOC seat holders.

Also at the final table was Anguila, an excellent poker player hailing from the country where my wife wishes for us to retire, Spain. I believe this was the first time I've seen him in the BBT3, but he is a blogger, and shares many thought provoking hand examples from his live poker tournament playing, of which he has had much success. So if you haven't check it out, be sure to pay him a visit, and wish him luck, as he is about to make the jump to poker pro! Suerte Anguila!

A nice consolation to the evening was my first ever Dookie win!



On my road to this victory, I hit a backdoor Royal:



Tonight is the Riverchasers. Only 6 more BBT3 games to go, and I believe tonight is back to NL holdem. Password is riverchasers, start time is 9EST.

2BA

1 comment:

RaisingCayne said...

Congrats on the Dookie victory!